3 Replies Latest reply: Feb 4, 2014 6:53 PM by jasmyn12 RSS

Slingbox pro HD freezing

jasmyn12

My Slingbox is set up for internet viewing, as confirmed by support, however when I am viewing on any device it  it feezes after 5 mins

Any ideas anybody??

thanks

• Re: Slingbox pro HD freezing
          YOCK

Sounds like the same thing is happening to me to.  I think it might have started when they updated their internet player.

At first I thought my wireless network was acting flakey, so I just hooked up directly to the ethernet and I am still having the issue.  All other internet related activities are working fine.

I do have to say it was doing the same thing on my Iphone Sling player app too.

I don't know what else to do either.

• Re: Slingbox pro HD freezing
            Jason.G.Sling Newbie

Hello jasmyn12,

If you are still having these issue here are some articles that may help you with your issue of freezing every 5 min. Take a look at these articles make sure you are using support browser & Are meeting minuim requirements for slingbox Pro HD.

If you are meeting the requirements make sure you are hardwired the slingbox to main route/modem. Ethernet cables over 10 feet can also cause issue with freezing video and sound. It is not recommended use a switch and wifi extender slingbox was not designed for these devices and Are not supported but may work at times.

Best Regards,

Jason

Sling Media Moderation Team