1 Reply Latest reply: Jan 3, 2014 2:46 PM by Zbonomo12 RSS

New version of slingplayer not working on iPad

mbow

I just installed the new version of sling play era my iPad and now cannot watch anything.  I log in and get message that  my iPad or slingbox are not connected to wifi.   Now I know foe sure that they are especially since my husband who is in another country and has not upgraded his version of the software on his iPad can access our slingbox and watch tv.    How can I get back to the old version of slingplayer so that I can watch tv from my iPad.   I have already checked and my iPad is connected to wifi and I can get out on the internet.   Wish I had never upgraded!!!!

• Re: New version of slingplayer not working on iPad
          Zbonomo12 Novice

Hello mbow,

Thank you for utilizing our online answer forums. We apologize that you are experiencing issues connecting to the Slingbox on your iPad since the latest update. It sounds like your application corrupted while downloading the application update. When this happens it is very simple to fix with a simple uninstall and reinstall of the application. You will not be charged again as long as when you go to reinstall from the store you are using the same login information you were using when you purchased the appication to begin with. Below is a link that will walk you through how to uninstall and reinstall properly.

As promised here are the links:

Hope this helps

Best regards,
          Sling Media Moderation Team.