10 Replies Latest reply: Jan 2, 2014 4:50 AM by ninanip RSS

What is wrong here?

ninanip

Look at the video.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_P93uG_e3k

I cant use my slingbox, I just dont get what is wrong when the thing keeps blinking.

• Re: What is wrong here?
          katie.sling Apprentice

Hi ninanip,

Thank you for using our answers forums. We are sorry to hear you are having issues with your Slingbox. The attached video is not able to be accessed, it says denied access by user. As for the issue of blinking, what exactly is blinking? What exactly seems to be happening?

Looking forward to your reply,

The Sling Moderation Team 

ninanip

Hi Katie,

Both power light and the "sling" is blinking. Sorry about the video. i will try to change it. I think it is not public.

katie.sling Apprentice

If both the power and logo lights are blinking, it could be a few things.  It could either be an issue with the power supply not having enough power for both or the Slingbox itself. We have power supplies for sale on our website. I would try this first. If there is still a blinking power light, it may be the Slingbox itself. If it is, there a few options. There is an upgrade program if you have an older box (PRO-HD or older) or you can do an out of warranty exchange if you have a SOLO or PRO-HD. The link for the upgrade program and where to purchase the power supply is listed below. For the OOW exchange, you would need to contact Technical support, which is also listed below.

Hope this helps!

ninanip

Hi,

the video is public now, you sholuld be able to view it now. Have thought about the power supply, the slinbox isnt that old, bought it in 2011.
                      Havent used it since summer 2012 where it suddenly appeared this way as in video.
                      Did upgrade then.

cla125 Newbie

Please remove my e-mail from your list. I'm invaded.

Thank you

Le 2013-12-26 à 11:41, ninanip a écrit :

Slingbox Answers Forum

What is wrong here?

reply from ninanip in General questions - View the full discussion

Hi,

the video is public now, you sholuld be able to view it now. Have thought about the power supply, the slinbox isnt that old, bought it in 2011.

Havent used it since summer 2012 where it suddenly appeared this way as in video.

Did upgrade then.

Reply to this message by replying to this email -or- go to the message on Slingbox Answers Forum

Start a new discussion in General questions at Slingbox Answers Forum

Claude Choquette

cchoq@videotron.ca

cla125 Newbie

Please, please,please, remove my e-mailo from your list. I'm invaded.

Thank you

Le 2013-12-26 à 11:27, katie.sling a écrit :

Slingbox Answers Forum

What is wrong here?

reply from katie.sling in General questions - View the full discussion

If both the power and logo lights are blinking, it could be a few things.  It could either be an issue with the power supply not having enough power for both or the Slingbox itself. We have power supplies for sale on our website. I would try this first. If there is still a blinking power light, it may be the Slingbox itself. If it is, there a few options. There is an upgrade program if you have an older box (PRO-HD or older) or you can do an out of warranty exchange if you have a SOLO or PRO-HD. The link for the upgrade program and where to purchase the power supply is listed below. For the OOW exchange, you would need to contact Technical support, which is also listed below.

Where to purchase Power Supply

Slingbox Upgrade Program

Contact Sling Media Support

Hope this helps!

Reply to this message by replying to this email -or- go to the message on Slingbox Answers Forum

Claude Choquette

cchoq@videotron.ca

leanne.sling Newbie

Hi cla125,

Thank you for posting to the forums! I understand that you would like to be removed from the auto email posts.  Here is how!

In order for you to be removed from the list what you will need to do is: After logged in on the forums page, click on the link
                              "your stuff" then select "edit preferences" after that you can go into the tab "email notification preferences." If you select no on the automatically receive messages you should no longer receive these emails.

Kind regards,

cla125 Newbie

Please stop sending me e-mails.

Thank you

Le 2013-12-27 à 11:46, leannelaw18 a écrit :

Slingbox Answers Forum

What is wrong here?

reply from leannelaw18 in General questions - View the full discussion

Hi cla125,

Thank you for posting to the forums! I understand that you would like to be removed from the auto email posts.  Here is how!

In order for you to be removed from the list what you will need to do is: After logged in on the forums page, click on the link

"your stuff" then select "edit preferences" after that you can go into the tab "email notification preferences." If you select no on the automatically receive messages you should no longer receive these emails.

Kind regards,

Claude Choquette

cchoq@videotron.ca

alanrichey42 Master

I've sent a PM to this person and also 2 e-mails telling him exactly what to do, but with no success.   Someone is going to have to find his address and tell him in person

ninanip

The new power supply did the job