3 Replies Latest reply: Dec 5, 2013 7:57 AM by katie.sling RSS

Slingbox Solo - Stopped streaming - Need Help

paddyd1566

My slingbox is going in and out.  All connections are connected, I have powerfailed everything and reset my modembut it is sitll ahppening.  The horseshoe insignia gets the 4 pulsing red lights when it is powered on then nothing.  All of the other lights inlcuding the network light are lit up.  Any ideas?

• Re: Slingbox Solo - Stopped streaming - Need Help
          katie.sling Apprentice

Hello paddyd1566,

Thanks for using our answers forums. Sorry to hear that you are having issues with your Slingbox. The Sling logo will only be lit up when it is actively streaming, and then all other times will be off. You can try to reset the Slingbox and go back through the setup at setup.slingbox.com. If this still doesn't work, come back and post exactly what is happening, including any errors you get when trying to view the Slingbox. This article will help you with resetting the Slingbox.

Thank you,

The Sling Moderation Team 

paddyd1566

Hi Katie tx for ypur response. I decided to upgrade to a slingbox 500 i did the install and the only problem i have now is that I am not getting all the channels from my cable box.Do you have any idea how to fix that? Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone

katie.sling Apprentice

Hello,

I'm glad that you were able to get the new Slingbox and get it working! If I am understanding, are the channels just not showing up in the guide or are you physically not getting all of the channels? If you aren't getting all the channels, are you getting any errors such as HDCP? If it is just a guide issue, I would recommending going back in to the settings (on a computer, click on settings on the top of the screen by live TV) and then click on TV Service. In TV Service, you will make sure you have selected the digital version of whichever your cable provider is. This is list all of your available channels.

Hope this helps!