5 Replies Latest reply: Dec 3, 2013 12:27 AM by tedpprip RSS

lost video after latest update

tedpprip

Slingplayer was working fine until latest update

Now I can only get audio, no video

Is there anywhere I can download the previous version of the software for android phones?

slingbox classic

Acer Iconia Tablet

• Re: lost video after latest update
          johnlin88johnlin

me 2, really stupid updates....no video and only audio now!

slingbox classic II on note3

johnlin88johnlin

this question just like a man buy iphone 4 several monthes ago,and then new system release now....which named ios8

and everybody find that the iphone 4 will not work anymore!!! due to ios will updated auto.......

now, the only reply from manufacturers  is- please go to buy iphone5, the iphone 5 works very well on ios8

anthony.sling Apprentice

Hey tedpprip,

I do apologize for this inconvenience, but the Slingbox Classic is not supported by the mobile SlingPlayer application.

This article further states which SlingPlayer supports which Slingbox:

If you have any other questions, feel free to respond or give us a call at 1-877-467-5464. We are open seven days a week, from 10:00am to 10:00pm EST.

Best Regards,

Sling Medi Moderation Team

johnlin88johnlin

any refund for people who use classic and "Pay" for this software recently?

Or any software can be instead of? the classic box still sell very well in asia market… hoping that you won't give up this market… this is what I want to said...

there still have lots of complains updated in google play store everyday...your stuff should pay attention on that,otherwise  people will seek for similar machine in soon.

tedpprip

Hi

While I understand and appreciate that slingbox Classic users have

been abandoned and that newer updates will not work, there should

be an option to reinstall the previous iteration of the software which was

working and was being used by classic owners , of whom I am sure there are many.

So my question - Is there any place within the slingbox network where classic owners

can download the previous version of the software?