3 Replies Latest reply: Dec 13, 2013 6:59 PM by grampamitch RSS

Solo Stopped Working

ACC79833

This morning I noticed that my solo sling box won't connect to the internet. My router and network appear fine and port forwarding is active. The network light on the solo doesn't appear to light up after trying various different network connections. What should I do?

Jim H.

• Re: Solo Stopped Working
          craig.sling Novice

Hello ACC79833,

Welcome to the answer forums. With your solo not connecting at all I have a few things I would like you to look over so we can get it working again. I will post the links below.

Hope this helps,

Thank you,

Sling Moderation Team

drapeg

Thanks for thé reply

My slingbox is  in Québec Canada (home)  i am 2500 milles in thé states USA

Slingbox working fine for thé month of november. I have  audio and video when i try to  set-up   but cant  put a postal code,     The set-up is   always looking for a zip-code....   the set up program think my sling box ils in thé usa.......

Thanks you in advance for your help

Gilles Drapeau .

Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2013 10:37:38 -0800

To: drapeau48@hotmail.com

Subject: Re: - Solo Stopped Working

Slingbox Answers Forum

Solo Stopped Working

reply from cr4ig4llen in General Slingbox SOLO Questions - View the full discussion

Hello ACC79833,

Welcome to the answer forums. With your solo not connecting at all I have a few things I would like you to look over so we can trying to get it working together. I will post the links below.

I can't connect to my Slingbox when I am at home

How to reset your Slingbox to factory settings

Hope this helps,

Thank you,

Sling Moderation Team

Reply to this message by replying to this email -or- go to the message on Slingbox Answers Forum

Start a new discussion in General Slingbox SOLO Questions at Slingbox Answers Forum

grampamitch

I'm having the same problem It worked one session after software up date.