6 Replies Latest reply: Nov 25, 2013 2:25 AM by RonaldMiranda RSS

IR REMOTE CONTROL FOR COSHIP N5366S

RonaldMiranda

I have Slingbox Pro HD but IR remote control does not work. I tried Coship N5166 and N5266S the remote controle PICTURE is similar to my Coship N5366S but the remote control does not work, then I dont get to change channel or volume. Please help me asap .

Thank you

• Re: IR REMOTE CONTROL FOR COSHIP N5366S
          alanrichey42 Master

I assume you have already done a proper Forum Search for your model number in case other people have already answered your question ?

If so and that didn't help then check out this thread:  https://community.sling.com/thread/3300?tstart=0

Come back if it that doesn't help either.

Al

(NOT a Sling Media representative, just another user)

RonaldMiranda

I read all and made many tests but I saw that my IR leds do not blink

when pressing , for example, volume in virtual remote control, I used

digital camera and phone camera and leds do not blink. I verified back

IR connector in slingbox pro HD, removed plug and installed again and no

success.

Could you help again?

Em 2013-11-18 05:06, alanrichey42 escreveu:

SLINGBOX ANSWERS FORUM

reply from alanrichey42 in General Slingbox PRO-HD Questions -

View the full discussion

alanrichey42 Master

Not really, it looks as though your IR Blaster is broken.   However, I would make 3 points:

1.  Do NOT use the Volume (or Mute) buttons for the test, Slingplayer hijacks those buttons and uses them to control it's own volume.  They are not sent to the device.   Use any other button.

2.  Have a look at at a 'real' remote firing so you know what you are looking for.

3.  Check all the heads (2/4) in case it is just one that is broken,

Otherwsie just buy a new set from the Sling store

RonaldMiranda

We tested Heads with multimeter and they are good. The problem is

hardware(inside Sling box pro HD) or software, I prefer to think it is

software

We have it for 1 year, I used it for 2 months with another SKY TV and I

kept it. We with Claro TV and I am using it again but with this problem

is not possible to use it, because the main commands for me are volume

and channel change.

Em 2013-11-19 04:45, alanrichey42 escreveu:

SLINGBOX ANSWERS FORUM

reply from alanrichey42 in General Slingbox PRO-HD Questions -

View the full discussion