4 Replies Latest reply: Feb 8, 2015 9:40 AM by wolfcrew@gmail.com RSS

Web slingplayer does not work after last plugin update

hwbruch

After I update the slingplayer plugin,get the error message "There was an error connecting to the box"

I have a SlingBox SOLO and iis visible from my iPad and iPhone. I only have trouble using the watch interface in the computer.

• Re: Web slingplayer does not work after last plugin update

having used slingbox for the past few years - now have a 350 - it appears last update buggy.  I used to have a rare crash now it 2 or more per hour

craig.sling Novice

Hello hwbruch,

Thank you for posting on the answer forums. With the error you are getting there is a lot of things that could be causing this issue. Being that you can connect on devices other than your computer there are a few things I would like you to look at. The links will be below.

If these do not help please provide a little more information about your findings and we would be more than happy to help.

Hope this helps,

Thank you,

Sling Moderation Team

hwbruch

Thanks for your reply. My problem has been solved

Regards

Hermann

Enviado desde mi iPhone

El 11/11/2013, a las 16:36, cr4ig4llen <answers@slingmedia.com> escribió:

Slingbox Answers Forum

Web slingplayer does not work after last plugin update

reply from cr4ig4llen in SlingPlayer Plug-in - View the full discussion

Hello hwbruch,

Thank you for posting on the answer forums. With the error you are getting there is a lot of things that could be causing this issue. Being that you can connect on devices other than your computer there are a few things I would like you to look at. The links will be below.

I can't connect to my Slingbox when I am at home

How do I install the Watch on Slingbox.com plug-in? How do I remove it?

Understanding Watch on Slingbox.com error codes

If these do not help please provide a little more information about your findings and we would be more than happy to help.

Hope this helps,

Thank you,

Sling Moderation Team

Reply to this message by replying to this email -or- go to the message on Slingbox Answers Forum

Start a new discussion in SlingPlayer Plug-in at Slingbox Answers Forum

wolfcrew@gmail.com

Hello. I've done all the steps above, and the Watch plugin seems to be working fine on both Chrome and Firefox (both most current versions). However, it will not connect. When I try, I keep getting the "connecting to my Slingbox" message with the never-ending circle. After a short while I will get the message "there was an error connecting to your Slingbox. Please try again." I will click on the "reconnect" icon dozens of times, but it will never connect.

I didn't have this problem with the old web view version. Help!