5 Replies Latest reply: Oct 29, 2013 6:59 PM by speedy22 RSS

Wrong remote control appears in Firefox

ynakatani

Although it worked property before, a wrong remote control appears in Firefox in these days. In contrast, a correct remote appears in Chrome. However, threre is another problem in Chrome. When a cursor points a remote in the full screen mode, the remote disappears in seconds and back to the full-screen mode. OS is Win7.

• Re: Wrong remote control appears in Firefox
          stanley.sling Apprentice

Hello ynakatani,

I understand you are having some issues with the remote that appears on Newwatch.Slingbox.com on Mozilla Firefox. In order to get the correct remote to pull up on Newwatch.Slingbox.com, I recommend clearing your cache and cookies from Firefox, and also make sure that the version of Mozilla Firefox you are using is up-to-date.

You also appear to be having an issue with the remote disappearing in fullscreen mode in Google Chrome. The remote disappearing from Fullscreen Mode is, in fact, a natural feature of Fullscreen Mode. In order to get the remote to pull back up, all you have to do is move the mouse to get that remote to reappear.

Please get back in touch with us if there are any further issues!

Best regards,

Sling Media Forum Moderation Team

ynakatani

Thanks for your response. I have deleted cashes and cockies for Firefox but unfortunatelly I am still having the same problem.

Regarding the remote control problem in Chrome, the remote disappears during it is in use. So I will need to move the mouse every seconds. By the way I do not see this problem in Firefox (although it appears wrong remote).

ACC5436219

Why does slingbox not update remotes?  I have motorola dcm 5400 on time warner.  And quit showing me the blockbuster adv when i log in to wai

st my time?

speedy22 Newbie

I'm not a fan of the recent change either of "When a cursor points a remote in the full screen mode, the remote disappears in seconds and back to the full-screen mode" . please put the code back if the user wants to hover their mouse over the remote to prevent fullscreen.

thanks,