1 Reply Latest reply: Oct 22, 2013 12:12 PM by anthony.sling RSS

Black screen with sound on my Nexus 4

Possible

Hello,

I am having trouble with the Sling Player Phone player. Recently I bought the program (The price is insane high but oke..)

After I downloaded and installed it, I wanted to connect to my Slingbox SOLO. When the app is trying to connect, I get a background sound from the TV channel, but the screen is black.

A friend of my tested it on his phone (Samsung Galaxy S3) and its works fine on his device.

Do you have a solution? I tried to reinstall the app 2 times but it didnt work well.

Android version = 4.3

Regards,

Elroy

• Re: Black screen with sound on my Nexus 4
          anthony.sling Apprentice

Hey Possible,

Thanks for posting! Since you are able to connect to your Slingbox on another device, it sounds like it may be an issue with the SlingPlayer or the network your are on. I would recommend testing the speed of the network you are connected to. I would also check to see if you have an updated SlingPlayer application on your phone. You can do this by going to the Google Play Store and go to the application here to check for an update.

Here is an article that explains what you will need for minimum network speeds,

If you have any other questions, feel free to respond or give us a call at 1-877-467-5464. We are open seven days a week, from 10:00am to 10:00pm EST.

Best Regards,

The Sling Media Moderation Team