1 Reply Latest reply: Oct 14, 2013 5:06 PM by anthony.sling RSS

Error Message 0x8007274d

lynnekolt

My slingbox solo has two solid lights and all hardware is in place correctly but I get this error message when I try to connect my slingbox and use it. I cannot find a solution to this error message anywhere on the website or forums.

Error message 0x8007274d

Context - 1

Operation: 110

• Re: Error Message 0x8007274d
          anthony.sling Apprentice

Hey lynnekolt,

Thank you for posting! Do you receive this message when at this location or is it at multiple locations? If it is just the network, I would recommend turning down your security settings on the computer and the router at this location. If you receive this message at multiple locations, I would recommend checking the settings on your router at the location of the Slingbox.

When checking the settings on the router at the home location, you would need to make sure that uPnP(Universal Plug and Play) is enabled. You may also need to make a rule for the Slingbox IP address to have access to the external network. To make a rule in your router, you can use portforward.com to search your router and it will give you step by step instructions on how to do so.

These articles will further explain how security settings could interfere with the performance of your Slingbox:

If you have any other questions, feel free to respond or give us a call at 1-877-467-5464. We are open seven days a week, from 10:00am to 10:00pm EST.

Best Regards,

The Sling Media Moderation Team