After using the slingbox pro hd 300 model for over a year without issue the sling player stopped slinging. After getting on the LAN undertook the followingafter loggin onto the box:
1. Configure inputs
2. Coaxial input says unconfigured but before said basic cable (am in UK and feed the freeview signal direct to the pro hd)
3. Click next and select analogue cable (tried all the others too)
4. Still no video signal
5. have changed coax cable
6. have clicked reset (short not full)
7. Tried repeatedly and clicked next anyway to get to remote section but no luck (all it says is one channel found but nothing)
8. The TV works fine, no other network changes or updates to router etc.
Any advice or do i need to replace?
Retrieving data ...