7 Replies Latest reply: Jul 22, 2010 5:46 PM by eferz Branched to a new discussion. RSS

Sling box pro HD and iPad.

Lsdanco

Slingbox and iPad

• Re: Sling box pro HD and iPad.
          eferz Expert

would go together like bacon and eggs?

ACC1008762 Newbie

Seriously... if all they did was change the resolution for the video and menus and just release it we'd all be happy.

eferz Expert

But, you wouldn't pay for it.

ACC678116

We paid good hard earned money for our Slingbox Mobil software, not to mention buying the Slingbox Pro HD. They should push the software for free or a very small upgrade fee. Just my thoughts we welcome yours. Of course we have to have it now!!!!!!! Please???????

Jose

tfunke

I agree, we have paid. Personally I have paid for a slingbox, slingplayer mobile for both my ipod touch, and android phone. Since getting the android, I no longer use the touch but fortunately I can run that player on my iPad.

I find the slingplayer android interface much easier to use and navigate than the iphone interface and I hope that interface makes its way to the iphone version that I already own.

While it would be nice to improve the resolution for my ipad, it would only be useful when home.

I rarely find the consistent bandwidth required for more than 320x240 available while traveling - even on hotel wifi. When on ATT 3g, its rare to find enough consistent bandwidth for slingplayer as it is. In most areas I do much better with verizon mobile and internet sharing providing wifi to my ipad 3g. I often find verizon mobile's bandwidth better or more consistent than most hotel wifi or in-room connections.

Tom