1 Reply Latest reply: Oct 1, 2013 10:58 AM by anthony.sling RSS

How to get direct access to 350

newnorth

SlingPlayer says 350 is not compatible.

I want to access the SingBox without going to singbox.com web site.

We are in a very remote region and often loose internet and our internet connections are not stable when they are working.

So I would like to be able to directly attach to the SlingBox 350.

When I log onto slingbox.com  and look at my slingbox it says I am on port 5201
      but when I nmap the unit I get the following

corey@corey-lattidue:~$ nmap -p 5201 192.168.0.101
      Starting Nmap 5.51 ( http://nmap.org ) at 2013-09-26 00:04 ricNmap scan report for 192.168.0.101Host is up (0.0020s latency).PORT     STATE SERVICE5201/tcp open  targus-getdata1
      Nmap done: 1 IP address (1 host up) scanned in 3.81 secondscorey@corey-lattidue:~$

But in a browser I get this error when I try to go to 192.168.0.101:5201

The connection was reset                                                        The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.       

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few    moments.  If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network    connection.  If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure    that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

How do I do I access the Slingbox 350 without going to slingbox.com website?