2 Replies Latest reply: Sep 24, 2013 12:02 AM by gbjbasdw RSS

Model numbers

gbjbasdw

Hi guys,

I'd like to have a complete list of Slingbox model numbers, names and preferrably a picture of what they look like.

The website does a really poor job in this respect.

For eaxmple, what is the difference between a SB 150-110 and an SB 152-100 ?

Thanks

Steve

• Re: Model numbers
          TylerG Newbie

Hi there, gbjbasdw!

Although we don't have that many Slingbox models, there are quite a few different model numbers. This is because Slingboxes made for different countries (specifically older Slingboxes) require different tuners. For example, the SB 150-110 and SB 152-110 are both Slingbox Classics, but one is for the UK and the other for Hong Kong, respectively.

Best wishes,

The Slingbox Forum Moderation Team

• Re: Model numbers
              gbjbasdw

I have a 152-110 which works fine in the UK !

Would it be possible to update the webpage that your link refers to so that it explains how your model numbers are formulated with a list of country codes - assuming that the country codes you use are the same for all the Slingbox models ?

So your web page might have something like....

Slingbox "Classic" - Models SB-xxx-110 

OR

Slingbox "Classic" - SB-150-110 UK

- SB-152-110 Hong Kong

etc.

This would really help customers and potential customers to properly identify your products which is a near impossibility at the moment.

I'm sure this would only take a couple of hours to do given that you don't have that many products and it would really be beneficial.