1 Reply Latest reply: Aug 20, 2013 2:34 PM by eddiecolon91 RSS

Conflict SlingPlayer (Galaxy S4 x IPad or Iphone)

GlaucoHolanda

Good Night!!
      Realized buying the Slingbox 500, did all the installation procedure perfect, SlingPlayer installed on my Galaxy S4 and everything was working fine. After installing the SlingPlayer on my Ipad, the SlingPlayer Galaxy S4 stopped working and is showing the following message: "! SlingPlayer - A valid license could not be obtained. Please be sure to log into your account on the Android Market your phone and get the SlingPlayer on Android Market, Ok. "I've done the following test uninstalled SlingPlayer Galaxy S4 and it worked great, but when ran on Ipad, he returned with the same message. Would any solution?If you have to send an email, please pass me so I can send a picture message.
      Thank you ...

• Re: Conflict SlingPlayer (Galaxy S4 x IPad or Iphone)
          eddiecolon91 Newbie

Hey GlaucoHolanda,

Thank you for posting in the forums! I understand how not being able to connect with your Slingbox using the Android application can be frustrating.

There was recently some issues going on with the license for the application on Androids. It was an issue going on with the Google Play store. There has been a recent update that has solved the issue. I understand that you have already uninstalled & reinstalled the application from your phone but you would want to do that again.

Below is a link that will assist you in installing the application on your phone once you uninstall it.

I hope this information will further assist you in resolving this issue! Feel free to reply with any further comments or concerns.

Best regards,

The Sling Moderation Team