3 Replies Latest reply: Aug 22, 2013 10:51 AM by anthony.sling RSS

SB300 aka Pro-HD

dragonmas

Power light solid,network solid ,streaming(logo)solid but going from dim to bright.Have hard reset multiple times.Will not show up in directory to configure.

We now have 5 units all with same issue.Any suggestions.These are used in our cable headends to monitor channels on cable boxex.

Thanks

• Re: SB300 aka Pro-HD
          eddiecolon91 Newbie

Hey dragonmas,

I understand how not having your Slingbox units in your directory to configure can be a frustration to you. To make sure I fully understand, you have multiple Slingbox units but none of them are showing up in your directory? I want to make sure I'm directing you to make the right steps in order to get this issue resolved. I have a couple of questions that I want you to answer in order for me to get a better picture of your problem.

• Have all of the units been set up already?
          • If you go on newwatch.slingbox.com are any of your Slingbox's accessible on your account?

I know you stated that you have performed a "hard reset" on your units. Keep in mind anytime that you do a hard reset, you would have to set up those units again. Resetting a Slingbox will restore it back to factory settings.  Below is the website that you need to set the Slingbox's up on. Try to set up the units again. It could "potentially" solve the issue for you.

I hope this information will further assist you with this issue. Feel free to respond to the questions posted above.

Best regards,

The Sling Moderation Team

dragonmas

Slingboxes worked fine for about 6 months.First we had intermitent connection.Once the logo lights go solid(dim and flashing bright)they no longer show up in directory.Upon doing hard reset,logo light stays off and network and power light appear normal until ethernet cable is connected.At this point we go to logo light back to solid(dim and flashing).At this point boxes do not appear in your directory as My Slingbox unconfigured and cannot re-install.

anthony.sling Apprentice

Hey dragonmas,

Thank you for posting in forums website! I understand how not being able to connect to your Slingbox can be frustrating. The behavior of the lights that you have mention does not sound like normal behavior for the Slingbox. The article listed below explains how the lights should be functioning.

Since you are unable to locate the Slingbox on the home network, I would recommend reading the articles below to help resolve this issue. If you do not have a supported power supply, or the power supply is not functioning as it should, the lights could behave differently and could cause you to not be able to locate the Slingbox. I would recommend checking the brand of the power supply and make sure you have a V-Infinity switching adapter. The article below states that we have Ktec, and V-Infinity but I would recommend using a V-Infinity

If you have any further questions, feel free to respond to this post or give us a call at 1-877-467-5464. We are open seven days a week, and open between the hours of 10:00am to 10:00pm.

Hope this helps!

Best Regards,
                  The Sling Media Moderation Team