2 Replies Latest reply: Aug 14, 2013 11:46 AM by eddiecolon91 Branched to a new discussion. RSS

Connector problem.

BettyPorter

I have slingbox pro hd and it has stopped working.  I went to purchase a new slingbox 350.  This box has no coax connection and therefore is there a converter to connect a coax cable to the unit?

• Re: Connector problem.
          lgsolano

Since it no longer has a coax input it also does not have a tuner. Meaning that even with a converter you are stuck with only one channel and wont be able to change them with your slingbox

• Re: Connector problem.
            eddiecolon91 Newbie

Hey BettyPorter,

I am sorry to hear about your Pro-HD not working anymore. Unfortunately the 350 model Slingbox does not have the built in tuner like the Pro-HD model did. Even if you were to connect a converter to it you will not be able to have the same features. The 350 model is still none the less a great unit to have.

If you do want the feature of the tuner you could always purchase another Pro-HD from Amazon. They are a retailed vendor of ours. If you purchase it through them you could also get a 1 year technical support warranty with a provided proof of purchase. The link below will take you to their website.

You could also call in to Sling Media technical support & set up a payment arrangement to get a replacement. It will cost to do so but it's always another option that you do have. The number to call is 1-877-467-5464.

I hope this information gives you a little more understanding of what options you have. Feel free to reply with any additional questions or concerns!

Best regards,

The Sling Moderation team