3 Replies Latest reply: Jul 29, 2013 5:15 PM by Tyler.Sling RSS

Image problem with tivo

dmgm3

Hello,

I have just re-connected my slingbox pro hd to a series 2 tivo via a composite av cable and I have a grid of white dots across the image.  Everything works fine other than the grid of white dots - I have restarted the slingbox.  I am viewing via a mac with safari via the slinbox.com viewer.  Here's a screen cap of the issue.

Screen Shot 2013-07-29 at 5.44.55 PM.png

• Re: Image problem with tivo
          Tyler.Sling Novice

Hello dmgm3,

Thank you for posting in the forums! I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing video quality issues when connecting to your Slingbox PRO-HD.

Does this issue happen when connecting on all devices you try connecting from, or just your Mac? If so, could you verify if you have tried different web browser or not? Also, what is the current operating system of your computer?

Feel free to reply!

Kind regards,

The Sling Moderation Team

dmgm3

It happens from all devices - Mac, ipad, iphone, etc.

Thanks,

dg

Tyler.Sling Novice

Hello dmgm3,

Thanks for responding!

Have you tried connecting the composite cables directly from your set-top box to your TV, switching the input on your TV, and verifying if you get the same issue there? If you do not, then it is an issue with the inputs on the Slingbox. If you do get the same issue on your TV, the issue is either with the video out port on your set-top box.

You can test the cables by connecting a DVD player or another a/v source from the source to your TV. If the picture is clear, the cables are fun.

Hope this helps you figure out what's going on!

Best regards,

The Sling Moderation Team