2 Replies Latest reply: Jul 4, 2013 12:49 AM by yogipiti75 RSS

Slingbox 500 remote controler codes - Humax PR-HD2000C

yogipiti75

Hi!

I just purchased a Slingbox 500 in Romania.

Great design, nice gadget, but a few bugs bother me.

First of all, when trying to install it - a nasty surprise - only USA & Canada for regions. Why not Europe, Asia, etc.?

Secondly - not all STB's are on the list provided from Slingmedia - I am talking about remote controler codes.

I have a Cable TV box - Humax PR-HD2000C - and there is no way to make this working remotely(of course is not on that list)...

Any ideea, please?

Thanks,

Eugen

• Re: Slingbox 500 remote controler codes - Humax PR-HD2000C
          alanrichey42 Master
          First of all, when trying to install it - a nasty surprise - only USA & Canada for regions. Why not Europe, Asia, etc.?

Because it has only been released for sale in the USA and Canada.   And that question relates ONLY to the Programme Guide, and that facility is not available anywher else.   No big deal though, it works perfectly globally.

Secondly - not all STB's are on the list provided from Slingmedia - I am talking about remote controler codes.

I have a Cable TV box - Humax PR-HD2000C - and there is no way to make this working remotely(of course is not on that list)...

Any ideea, please?

I assume you have already done a proper Forum Search for your model number in case other people have already answered your question ?

If so and that didn't help then check out this thread:  https://community.sling.com/thread/3300?tstart=0

Come back if it that doesn't help either.

Al

(NOT a Sling Media representative, just another user)