1 Reply Latest reply: Jun 18, 2013 10:18 AM by Tyler.Sling RSS

How to keep slingplayer full screen on the main monitor while clicking on the extended screen?

wuhotong

Hi there,

I have a dual monitor setup and have the slingplayer playing full screen on the main monitor of my 27" iMac (OSX 10.8.4). But when I click on the extended monitor the full screen shrink to windowed mode automatically...Am using the latest version of chrome for the slingplayer.

Would be nice if there can be a solution if one can work on the extended screen while the main screen can keep the slingplay running in full screen.

Appreciate your advice and suggestion! Thanks a lot!

• Re: How to keep slingplayer full screen on the main monitor while clicking on the extended screen?
          Tyler.Sling Novice

Hello wuhotong,

Thank you for posting in the online answers forum! I'm sorry to hear you are unable to keep full screen on when clicking on another monitor. I have a few troubleshooting steps you could try to resolve this issue:

• Try a different Web browser
          • Try dragging SlingPlayer to second monitor, open full screen, and try to click on main monitor to see if that goes a way
          • If all else fails, you could use the pop-out player, and use that in full screen without losing it when you click on the second monitor

Hope this helps!

Best regards,

The Sling Moderation Team