3 Replies Latest reply: Jun 21, 2013 3:09 PM by TigerClaw RSS

New version of Slingplayer App keeps crashing on Phone

TigerClaw Newbie

For some reason, the latest version of the Slingplayer App for Android keeps crashing on my phone, I'm using an LG Optimus V which is running Android version 2.2.1, the previous versions have been working fine on it until they updated it.

• Re: New version of Slingplayer App keeps crashing on Phone
          Tyler.Sling Novice

Hello TigerClaw,

Thanks for posting in the forums! I'm sorry to hear you are unable to use the SlingPlayer application on you android phone. The reason you are not able to use the application is because it did not update to the latest version.

In your post, you said you are now using 2.2.1 after the update and it is not working. That must be why you are experiencing this issue, as the latest version of the application is 2.4.2. If you uninstall and reinstall the application, it may give you the latest version. If not, I would recommend contacting android technical support.

I have provided a link in this post that tells you information about the application. If you click on Google Play, it will take you to where you can purchase application. This also tells you the latest version of the application after you enter Google Play.

Here is the link:

Hope this helps!

Best regards,

The Sling Moderation Team

• Re: New version of Slingplayer App keeps crashing on Phone
            TigerClaw Newbie

So they just released a new update as of June 21st to version 2.5.4, And I can confirm that its finally working on my phone.