2 Replies Latest reply: Jun 11, 2013 1:13 AM by peterflatley RSS

SB 350 and Mac

peterflatley

Hi I have just installed a SB350 and its working ok with my ipad and other computers but the main way I wish to view the media is through my one year old Mac mini, I can not get the Mac mini to log on to the 350 even though I can get the ipad to work ok at the same location, why won't it connect, is there a setting on the mac that I need to change.

• Re: SB 350 and Mac
          Tyler.Sling Novice

Hello peterflatley,

Thank you for using answers.slingbox.com! I apologize for the inconvenience of not being able to connect to your Slingbox 350 via Mac computer. How are you connecting to the Slingbox? Are you going to newwatch.slingbox.com and choosing the Slingbox 350 from the Directory? This is how you would do so via computer.

Also, what operating system is the mac currently running on? It would need to be 10.6 or higher.

Below is a link to an article that explains what operating systems you need to use the Slingbox 350:

Hope this helps!

Kind regards,

The Sling Moderation Team

• Re: SB 350 and Mac
              peterflatley

Sorted the problem, it was a bit of software called K9 that I had installed on the Mac which blocked the slingbox from connecting to the Mac, I'm all up and running now, it is working perfect I am getting HD pictures here in he Middle East connected to a Sky+ box in the uk.

Thanks