1 Reply Latest reply: Jun 9, 2010 12:03 PM by ranaleon RSS

slingplayer mobile install issue

boggled

I've sucessfully used slingplayer on my laptop for  years, recently i decided to purchase slingmobile for my att-tilt (htc kaiser) windows phone.  I recieved the key, the order number, and my credit card was charged. I then attempted to register, after downloading and installing slingmobile, but it did not accept the key.  After multiple attempts, I went to the slingmedia store and attempted to retrieve the key using the last 5 #'s from my credit card and my email account, to double check my copy but I was able to retrieve it there.  Either I mis-copied the key, mis-entered my email when I purchased slingmobile, or there is some other more technical issue.   I've been all over the slingbox.com site looking for another way to address this issue, I do have the order number,  but have come up empty. Sorry for the disertation, I hope to cover the most obvious information in the first run......eternal gratitude for a solution!

• Re: slingplayer mobile install issue
          Apprentice

Hi, boggled.

Thank you for participating in the Slingbox Answers Forum!

Based on the situation you describe, we will be more than willing to assist you. Even though both of your Slingboxes are out of the 90 days, we will help you out in order to fix this issue because you purchased the Registration Key less than 90 days ago. 

This link will allow you to get all the information about the complimentary support options.

Finally, we encourage you to give us a call as soon as possible. Our contact phone number is 1-877-GO-SLING (877-467-5464).

Regards,
          The Slingbox Answers Forum Moderation Team.