1 Reply Latest reply: May 28, 2013 10:21 AM by Tyler.Sling RSS

Watch

jellsworth11

I'm a new user of Slingbox.  I configured on my home network and it works great with my iPhone 5.  I need to know what I need to install on my PC at work to be able to use my home Slinbox 500.  Can someone provide me the link and instructions for that program?

John

• Re: Watch
          Tyler.Sling Novice

Hello jellsworth11,

Thank you for using answers.slingbox.com! There is not much to be done when installing the SlingPlayer plug-in. All you need to do is go to newwatch.slingbox.com. It will prompt you to select your country/language, then login. After this it will prompt you to install the plug-in. You will just need to go through the installation. After the installation is complete, all you have to do is go back to newwatch.slingbox.com and you will be able to connect to your Slingbox.

Just for a tip, I would recommend using a 32 bit browser when installing the plug-in. If you run into any issues when doing this, you can also contact technical support and a representative would be more than happy to walk you through the installation.

Below is a link from support.slingbox.com that explains how you can contact us:

Have a great day!

Cheers,

The Sling Moderation Team