8 Replies Latest reply: May 16, 2013 7:53 PM by ACC4431130 RSS

Prob with remote

ACC4431130

I have the 500 slingbox i just got a new cable box its samsung and it doesn't have a way of watching my recorded shows!

I want my old remote back on the slingobox like i have at home Please Help!

I also have had many issues with while i am watching a show the slingbox goes on for no reason, why is this.

I have to shut down caple and wait for it to go off and its a pain

• Re: Prob with remote
          alanrichey42 Master
          I have the 500 slingbox i just got a new cable box its samsung and it doesn't have a way of watching my recorded shows!

I want my old remote back on the slingobox like i have at home Please Help!

Please be a LOT more specific, we can't do anything with just this general comment.

ACC4431130

I have a sling Box 500 Thenew cable box I have at home is by Samsung, my slingbox has a samsung remote not the time warner cable remote I use to have with my old cable box (the remote I use at home is time warners remote) I can't watch my recorded shows any lonmger because of the remote that you have for my cable box!`

SO this is a Huge Problem when you can't use the remote Please help fix this problem by inputting the time warner remote off your programing so I can watch my shows while being on the road!~

SECOND PROBLEM: The slingbox goes on right in the middle of watching my recorded shows at random times for no reason..

this has been an issue for months now and I called Sling box and reported it already they made me re program my sling box like new. do  Should I just return this?

ACC4431130

Is there still someone working on the remote issues for the time warner Dvr box Samsung Smt-H3270??so i can watch my shows? I can't download software that isn't for an Ipad, because that is where i watch it from.

Also I asked why the slingbox 500 goes on random times when watching regular cable tv

Cauchon Novice

Hi ACC4431130,

Can you please specify what the issue with the remote is?

• Does the remote look like the remote you have at home?
                  • What keys are you not able to use? Is it just a few keys or does the whole remote not work?
                  • Just to make sure, you are watching from an iPad. Correct?

Thank you,

Justin

Product Manager @ Slingbox