3 Replies Latest reply: May 14, 2013 3:27 PM by Lynsey RSS

my slingbox appt on my samsung phone will not let me log in, purchased today

Andydrew

The new sling box appt i purchased today seemed to installed ok on my samsung galaxy phone but it will not let me log in to watch? the log in screen goes off as soon as i type my email?

• Re: my slingbox appt on my samsung phone will not let me log in, purchased today
          Lynsey Newbie

Hi Andydrew,

Sorry to hear about the issue with trying to log into your Sling account via your Android phone. There are a few details I need to be able to better assist you. I need to know what version of Android are you running on your phone? Also, what Galaxy series are you on? Are you able to log into your account on other devices like a PC, phone or tablet? What version of the SlingPlayer application is it that you have?

Please get back with me with answers to the above questions so we can better assist you with getting this issue resolved. In the mean time you can uninstall and re-install the application from your device to see if that helps and try even restarting the phone itself. If neither of those work please let us know along with the answers to the questions above.

Cheers,

Sling Media Moderation Team