5 Replies Latest reply: May 12, 2013 7:34 AM by Tyler.Sling RSS

connection on my 350?

signatures Newbie

Went out of town and had all the power turned off...tv, computer,router etc.. Came back and can't get it to stream...worked fine at home...my computer here says LAN turned off?  can't seem to turn on. thanks

• Re: connection on my 350?
          Tyler.Sling Novice

Hello  signatures,

Thanks for using the forums! I'm sorry to hear you are unable to connect to your Slingbox 350. LAN off means that the Slingbox has not been found on your local area network. Basically, telling you that it is offline. If there was a power outage, I would recommend hard resetting the Slingbox to factory settings.

Below is a link to an article that explains how to do so:

Feel free to reply!

Best regards,

The Sling Moderation Team

signatures Newbie

would that happen from being unplugged for a week? I did get it to stream at home yesterday, but not here at my shop today...so it's the internet streaming it's not seeing.....so resetting might help, when i go back home later?  It's weird nothing was changed while i was gone. thanks, dave

Tyler.Sling Novice

Hi signatures,

Thanks for responding. It very well could be because it has not been connected in a while. However, I would recommend performing that hard reset. Also, you will need to go through the on-screen setup again if you do reset the Slingbox to factory settings. In this case I would first reboot the Slingbox. If that does not resolve the issue, then try the hard reset.

Have a great day!

Kind regards,

The Sling Moderation Team