3 Replies Latest reply: May 8, 2013 11:16 AM by martywagner RSS

setup not completing

martywagner

Life had been good with my Solo and then it did a firmware update and I no longer got video output.  Well, I had output, but it was just  white screen.  I was forced to do a factory reset.  When running the setup, the Solo is not being detected but I am able to bring it up via the view directory option.  Setup proceeds fine.  I load my remote have control of the system and then I do the program guide step at which point the Solo drops from the network.  I've tried about ten times from two different computers.  It fails in the exact same place in the procedure each time, so it doesn't seem like a network issue but something with the Solo taking the download.

When I first run the setup, it says that the firmware is up to date.

• Re: setup not completing
          Tyler.Sling Novice

Hello martywagner,

Thanks for posting this in the forums! I'm sorry to hear you are unable to complete the online setup for your Slingbox SOLO. I would be more than happy to assist you. However, we will need a bit more information to better assist you.

• How is the Slingbox connected to your router? Ex: Hardwired via Ethernet, Wireless bridge, Sling links, etc..
          • How long did you hold down the reset button for when you did a factory reset?

Feel free to reply!

Cheers,

The Sling Moderation Team