3 Replies Latest reply: May 12, 2013 5:59 AM by ckal RSS

Return address

ckal

Hello

I had problem with my Slingbox 500 and received an RMA number in order to return it (I suppose,  it was not clear in the email that I have to return it before a new one will be ship to me). Just a problem, nobody indicate to me at what address I have to return my product !

• Re: Return address
          keith.sling Apprentice

Hello  ckal,

Upon looking into your account here, it looks like you should be receiving your replacement in advance. A return shipping label will be included in the package for you to return the defective unit.

If you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to contact us:

Hope this helps!

Kind Regards,

The Sling Moderation Team

ckal

Thanks a lot, appreciate your quick answer. By the way can you tell me when the Slingbox will be shipped ?

ckal

Five days since you kindly answered my initial question but i still don't have news about a slingbox having been ship to me. The email received from the customer service more than 10 days ago indicated that I should receive a message confirming the shipping (normally in a two business days delay) and i did not received such a mail, is it normal ?