3 Replies Latest reply: May 8, 2013 9:41 AM by Tyler.Sling RSS

Channel list

treetops

Hi,

Sorry for a very basic question but I can't find an answer anywhere.

Slinbox PRO is setup and running fine and I can connect to it either using my windows desktop client or via a web browser - Great !!!

So now it is tuned and connected properly at home how to I pull up a list of channels it is receiving and which number they are associated with? For example, I look at online TV listings and find that on Channel "ABC" there is program I would like to watch. How do I know which number channel it is tuned to on my Slingbox?

I can go into tune/setup mode on the slingbox to bring up a list of channel numbers and see what they are tuned to and then write them down but this seems a little primative in this day and age doesn't it ?

• Re: Channel list
          Tyler.Sling Novice

Hello treetops,

Thank you for using answers.slingbox.com. I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble accessing your channel guide. However, if you click on you on-screen remote, it should like like the same remote you use at home. There is a guide button on there that will pull up the cable box channel guide. All of the channels on your cable box will be the same number when connecting to the Slingbox. Feel free to reply if you have any other questions or concerns.

Hope this helps!

Cheers,

The Sling Moderation Team