1 Reply Latest reply: May 4, 2013 3:59 PM by Tyler.Sling RSS

H

ANDREI

Hi I have an AV Slingbox with a Bridge to My DVR. Wasworking fine for Years wth my Laptops ( Toshiba/ and Mac Book Pro) . I disconected for 2-3 Months, now I want to use again, but CAN'T CONECT..TRyed with RESTART BUTTON, but one LIGHT ALWAYS BLINKING, and on My Laptops comes up a Menue CANNOT CONNECT TRY AGAIN...

Interesting: when I opened it was working for about 4-5 Minutes, just could not change anything with the Remote, and suddenly stopped working..

How can I REINSTALL THE AV FROM THE BEGINNING...  STEP BY STEP..????

Thank you in advance

ANDREI

• Re: H
          Tyler.Sling Novice

Hello ANDREI,

Thank you for posting in the answers forum! I'm sorry to hear you are having issues with trying to re-connect your Slingbox. I understand you said you have a bridge to your DVR. Are you speaking of a wireless bridge? Is, that will need to be connected to your router and not the DVR. Also, being that it has not been connected for a while, I would recommend hard resetting the Slingbox to factory settings and go to setup.slingbox.com to go through the online setup again.

Below is a link to an article  that tells you how to reset the Slingbox to factory settings:

Hope this helps!

Best regards,

The Sling Moderation Team