1 Reply Latest reply: Apr 27, 2013 6:47 PM by Tyler.Sling RSS

Sling Box 35O Error Message

KPKane

I recently purchased a sling box 350 in the United States.  I'm now in India and it has worked sporadically for the past week.  Now i'm receving an error message and it won't connect at all.  The message I'm receiving when I try to connect to my slingbox says that my digital cable service has been disconnected and that I should call my cable operator.  All the other digital cable boxes in the house in the US are working and when the cable box that is connected to my slingbox is inspected all connections are correct and it appears to be working.  I have Charter Cable with a Scientific Atlanta HD/DVR Cable box.

Thank you,

Kyle

• Re: Sling Box 35O Error Message
          Tyler.Sling Novice

Hello KPKane,

Thank you for using our answers forum! I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble connecting to your Slingbox remotely. However, the message you are getting is from your Cable Provider. The Cable Box may be disconnected or not working for some reason. The Slingbox just relays the message through the Slingbox because that's what it is getting for video. If you were to actually watch the Cable Box at home, it will give you the same message. If you contact your Cable Provider, they should be able to resolve this issue for you. Feel free to reply if there are any further issues.

Hope this helps!

Cheers,

The Sling Moderation Team