1 Reply Latest reply: Apr 27, 2013 8:04 AM by Tyler.Sling RSS

1 second rewind

jimbo469

So, I recently updated to a 350 when my 1 year old solo died for the 3rd time.

Since I have received the new machine, I have noticed a software quirk. Every time I scroll my mouse across the screen or switch from small to full screen I get this REALLY annoying 1 second rewind. And it KEEPS happening every single time I scroll or change screen size.... so much so that I actually can get behind real time with all the 1 second rewinds

This has continued to occur with the recent update to the slingplayer for internet explorer.   Is this some setting I am unaware of, a bug with my computer (with a very interesting time to start) or a bug with the software?

Anyone know a fix?

Thanks

• Re: 1 second rewind
          Tyler.Sling Novice

Hello jimbo469,

Thank you for posting in our answers forum! I'm sorry to hear you are having an issue with Watch on Slingbox.com. However, could you take a look at this article below and tell me if this fixes the issue for you? If not, it may be an issue with the plug-in and Internet Explorer. In that case, I would recommend trying another web browser, such as Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.

Hope this helps!

Best regards,

The Sling Moderation Team