4 Replies Latest reply: Apr 4, 2013 1:24 PM by localtv RSS

Please create the correct remote skin for the pioneer dv-f727

localtv

Please create the correct skin for the pioneer dv-f727 300, disc dvd player.  This is needed because the default skin that is offered doesn't allow for a button to switch between discs.   This is the most important feature as it is a multi-disc player.

• Re: Please create the correct remote skin for the pioneer dv-f727
          alanrichey42 Master

I thought I had explained this to you over in the Remote Requests area ?   The 'skin' is absolutely irrelevant.  What you should be asking for is a fully functioning remote, NOT one that looks nice.  The IR codes/functions have nothing to do with what the image looks like.

I also asked you to check the Custom buttons by right-clicking on the remote image.  You appeared to have ignored this request ?   When I install this device I see that Custom 20 and Custom 23 have both been allocated.   Before I spend time helping you on this problem please confirm that neither of those buttons action the Disk Changer.

• Re: Please create the correct remote skin for the pioneer dv-f727
              localtv

Yes, I do need the actual remote.  I apologize for not being more specific.  I right clicked the remote image and no other remote options appered. What appeared was options for the webpage that do not apply (see the screenshot):

Screen shot 2013-04-01 at 12.06.21 PM.png

"When I install this device I see that Custom 20 and Custom 23 have both been allocated.   Before I spend time helping you on this problem please confirm that neither of those buttons action the Disk Changer."

What are you refering to above?  What does Custon 20 and Custom 23 mean?  I do not see anything like that on the rmote that is available.

The below image is what I see.  There is no button to switch the disc.

Slingbox remote.png

This is remote below I hope to see: 

pioneer dv-f727 remote.png

Screen shot 2013-04-01 at 12.02.00 PM.png

These are directions from the manual to make the player switch discs.  I need a 2 step process including the "Multidial".  Can you help me?