8 Replies Latest reply: May 14, 2016 12:14 PM by alanrichey42 RSS

Sagem RT-90 remote

luvan

Hi!

Any one got a suggestion on which remote settings to use with Sagem RT-90 PVR?

Make yourself a nice day!

Leif Andersson

• Re: Sagem RT-90 remote
          alanrichey42 Master

I assume you have already done a proper Forum Search for your model number in case other people have already answered your question ?

If so and that didn't help then check out this thread:  https://community.sling.com/thread/3300?tstart=0

Come back if it that doesn't help either.

Al

luvan

Thanks for you prompt response!

Right on, I searched the forum and now the JP1 site, no Sagem RT-90. One question regarding one DT-90 only. Producers use different names in different countries so there might be a remote for another Sagem that works. The only suggestion I get from setup is Sagem PVR6522C and it works partly.

The full name over here for my terrestrial HD digital receiver with hard drive recording is RT90-160 HD 160GB

Another question that might be off from this discussion but anyway: Slingbox support page says that my Slingbox is on private IP 192.168.0.254 but the router has it on 192.168.0.180. How come?

Your guide suggests that I put the Public IP in a field under “Port Forwarding Rules”, I that field my router (D-link DIR-655) only allows the private IP address. How come?

Make yourself a nice day!

Leif

alanrichey42 Master
                  Right on, I searched the forum and now the JP1 site, no Sagem RT-90. One question regarding one DT-90 only. Producers use different names in different countries so there might be a remote for another Sagem that works. The only suggestion I get from setup is Sagem PVR6522C and it works partly.

The full name over here for my terrestrial HD digital receiver with hard drive recording is RT90-160 HD 160GB

OK, I'll do some research and see if I can find it.

Another question that might be off from this discussion but anyway: Slingbox support page says that my Slingbox is on private IP 192.168.0.254 but the router has it on 192.168.0.180. How come?

Your guide suggests that I put the Public IP in a field under “Port Forwarding Rules”, I that field my router (D-link DIR-655) only allows the private IP address. How come?

I will have to leave this to the moderators (I have absolutely nothing to do with Sling, I am just a user lie yourself).

alanrichey42 Master

I can't find this model, but all the close matches use the same codes as the PVR-6522C.   So I am rather surprised that these Custom Remotes from the JP1 forum don't work Sagem RT190-320  Sagem ITAD-83/84 STB

What happens when you try those ?