5 Replies Latest reply: Jun 27, 2013 10:17 AM by dkun RSS

'iPad Auto / HQ Problem' - feedback of beta testing

schindt Newbie

Could anyone of the beta tester post any updates? Sling is very quiet about this, maybe because there isn't really any noticeable progress.

• Re: 'iPad Auto / HQ Problem' - feedback of beta testing
          Matt.Sling Apprentice

Hello schindt,

I just checked in with engineering for an update, and was told we have a software release set for March 20th that will address this issue. I'll also post this information in the main iPad thread.

-Matt

schindt Newbie

Since Sling announced another beta testing I am still courious about the progress - Could anyone of the beta testers post an update, any progress?

assman

I am having issues with my iPad and video problems.  I have a brand new 4th Generation iPad with Retina.  I recently purchased the Slingbox app and can't get a constant connection.  I get about 6 seconds of video....then it pauses and spins.  It does that indefinitely.  On the same Wifi netowrk, I can get great uninterrupted picture quality on my Laptop so the issue is not the network.  I have 24 mbps download and and 5.2 upload.  When I go to aspect, there are 5 green dots. Everything else works just fine on my iPad so the issue is with the app.

Any solutions for me?  Clearly the March update didn't fix anything.

Thanks

dkun

I have a Pro-HD and I bought the IPad app a long time ago.

If I remember correctly, there were two updates since then.

But none of these updates fixed the Auto/HQ problem on my IPad 2.

IMHO this is no customer support at all!

If the next update (who knows when it will be released) will not fix anything, I am done with Sling.

I was thinking about getting the new 350, but if the apps don't work flawlessly, they will not get my money anymore.

I think all unsatisfied customers should do the same. That is the only way to force Sling to actually "do" something about it.

Period!

Dkun