1 Reply Latest reply: Mar 3, 2013 10:31 AM by Lynsey RSS

Uninstalling HD Pro to Reinstall with new router

jackstreb

I switched to a new router and hit the reset on the Sling Box, but it still shows my old router.  How do I uninstall this current set up?

• Re: Uninstalling HD Pro to Reinstall with new router
          Lynsey Newbie

Hello jackstreb,

Welcome to our on line answers forums! I see you need assistance with getting your Slingbox to communicate with your new router. I will be more than happy to assist you with this. I see you already reset your Slingbox, however I want to make sure it was a hard reset which places your Slingbox back to factory settings. To do this, you will need to hold your reset button on the back of your Slingbox for 30 seconds, and time this is possible as anything under will not be effective. Once the reset is complete and you have both network and power lights solid, then you will go to our setup site and configure your Slingbox with your new router.

Please see the links below as they will assist you with this process and will be a great resource if you happen to run into any issues along the way.

I hope these articles help and please, do not hesitate to respond if you need any further assistance or run into any issues along the way.

Thank you,

Sling Media Moderation Team