3 Replies Latest reply: Mar 2, 2013 11:52 AM by Lynsey RSS

10003 error

jeffjl

When will this be resolved? I bought the new slingbox 350 and WD live tv because you adverise this as working on your web page. I can not stay connected for long and its very frustrating. Please update on this issue.

• Re: 10003 error
          Lynsey Newbie

Hello jeffjl,

Thank you for posting in our online forums! We do have a a few troubleshooting steps that are allowing some of our customer to connect with their connected devices without getting the 10003 error message. First of all, are you only using one router, or do you have two? If you're using two routers, also known as a double NAT setup, then you're going to want to move the Slingbox to whichever router is first in line. If you do have a double NAT setup and you do move the Slingbox to the first router, then reboot the Slingbox and test if the error persists. If you still get the 10003 error, then you will need to access your router and enable UPnP or NAT-PMP on the router. If neither protocol is supported then you will want to set up a DHCP address reservation for the Slingbox's current IP address. Once done, then you will want to set up port forwarding rule on the router using Slingbox IP and use port 5201. Once these troubleshooting steps are completed, then reboot the Slingbox and test if the error persists. If you need any assistance with these troubleshooting steps or you still get the 10003 error after completing these steps, then please contact us so we can gather more information about your setup. We can also go through these steps for you by remotely logging into your PC and doing the troubleshooting from here if you are uncomfortable with the process.

I hope this works for you, and please do not hesitate to reply with any other concerns.

Regards,

Sling Media Moderation Team

jeffjl

Did not fix the 10003 error problem. Now what?

Lynsey Newbie

Hey jeffjl,

Thank you for your reply! If you've followed all the troubleshooting steps I listed in my previous post and you're still getting the 10003 error, then at this time I would like for you to contact us as we will need to gather some detailed information about your router and network configurations. Please see the link below on how you can contact us.

We look forward to hearing from you soon and I want to thank you for your patience in this matter,

Best Regards,

Sling Media Moderation Team