0 Replies Latest reply: Jan 28, 2013 10:37 AM by quovadis2895 RSS

On going tuning issue (ongoing from previous threads )

quovadis2895

Hi Again , I have not given up on my box.......The network issue previous is no longer an issue .....its a TUNER issue I think that lies at the bottom of my problems :

I have logged on at work today to look at the slingbox and get it streaming no issues ....Ok

When I get home what is happening is that I go to configure input signal  ( which in my case is coax cable coming from a sky box ) Ok ....if I press next it says what box is connected I say sky and it fetches the correct remote but I dont have a picture ?

Ok so I go back again and this time choose Analogue .....it scans and finds two channels and tunes into sky ie the correct channel but then offers me the wrong remote ....if I try to change channels it looses signal ie no picture ? I dont see the second channel its found ?

If I go back again  and try pAUL digital it scans but only to 44% then I get an error code at it says it had a problem with the slingbox and would I like to try again ...but I never get past 44% ?

So the issue is as far as I see it that I can stream and I can log in , but I am unable to have the correct remote to access the channels ....NOW WHAT !!!