1 Reply Latest reply: Feb 3, 2013 5:01 PM by Lynsey RSS

What is my Slingbox ID?

stuartdavis

I've searched this forum.  I've read the knowledgebase articles on what a Slingbox ID is and how to find it.  My Slingbox ID was deleted from my directory, so I can't find it there and I can't connect to it and find it that way either.  How do I find it?  This question seems to have been asked many times on this forum and never answered properly.

• Re: What is my Slingbox ID?
          Lynsey Newbie

Hello stuartdavis,

Thank you for using our online answers forums! If you deleted your Slingbox ID from the directory, there is a way to get it back. What you will need to do is a hard reset on your Slingbox. You can do so by holding your reset button down for 33-35 seconds. Once you have a solid network and a solid power light, you will then go to setup.slingbox.com (unless you've a Slingbox 350 or Slingbox 500, then you need to go to newwatch.slingbox.com) and reconfigure your Slingbox. Once setup is complete you will see your Slingbox ID reflect upon your account and the Slingbox will appear back in you directory. Please see link below.

I hope this help! Please do not hesitate to reply back if any further assistance is needed.

Best regards,

Sling Moderation Team.