2 Replies Latest reply: Jan 20, 2013 6:16 AM by matsonmike RSS

Remote for PACE RNG200N

matsonmike

I need to have a remote control  created for the PACE RNG200N. I've spoken to sling technical support to solve this problem and they directed me to this forum.

• Re: Remote for PACE RNG200N
          Cauchon Novice

Hi matsonmike,

Is this for a Comcast RNG200N box? If so, try the remote called "Comcast RNG200". Let me know if that one works out for you.

Thanks,

Justin

• Re: Remote for PACE RNG200N
              matsonmike

Thanks Justin for your quick reply. This request was sent by the Future Shop tech. which used my computer in my home.The PVR I have is called a PACE Model RNG200N, and it is not a Comcast ?Should I try the Comcast one which the tech may have already tried, but not sure ? - Mike Matson.

Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2013 14:11:32 -0800

To: matsonmike@hotmail.com

Subject: Re: - Remote for PACE RNG200N

Slingbox Answers Forum

Remote for PACE RNG200N

reply from Cauchon in General Slingbox 350 Questions - View the full discussion

Hi matsonmike, Is this for a Comcast RNG200N box? If so, try the remote called "Comcast RNG200". Let me know if that one works out for you. Thanks,Justin

Reply to this message by replying to this email -or- go to the message on Slingbox Answers Forum

Start a new discussion in General Slingbox 350 Questions at Slingbox Answers Forum