7 Replies Latest reply: Feb 7, 2013 9:02 AM by trivers1979 RSS

please help me guys my slingbox pro hd is not working

almancy1

hi guys

my slingbox pro hd is not working i dont know what to do ,any one can tell me

if there is a way to send my sling box to the company and they repair it  , the warranty is expired .

or any one know a place to repair it i live in dubai

thanks and best regard

• Re: please help me guys my slingbox pro hd is not working
          trivers1979 Newbie

Hello Almancy1,

Thank you for using our online answers forum. I am sorry to hear your Slingbox Pro HD is not working. I would need some more information in order to troubleshoot the issue further. When you say the Slingbox is not working, what exactly is not working? Are  you getting a network and power light? Are you unable to detect the Slingbox? Have you tried resetting the box? Is it hardwired to your router? Are you sure the device is out of warranty? You can also contact our support center at 877-GO-SLING from 10:00am est to 10:00pm est.

Here is a few links you can try in the meantime until you have a chance to contact us.

Hope this helps, feel free to reply back with any other questions or concerns you might be having!

Regards,

The Sling Moderation Team

almancy1

hi trivers

actully i checked the power supply its working but i have no power in the device ,no lights (network & power )  ....

yes i have tried to reset it nothing happend and yes its hard wired and out of warranty , last update was on 23-12-2012 after that its not working any more ..

can i send the device to the company to fix the problem ? and how ?

thanks and best regard  waiting for yuour replay

trivers1979 Newbie

Hello Almancy1,

Thanks for responding back so quickly. I am sorry for the issues your having with the PRO HD, at this time I would advise you to give us a call at our support center at 877-GO-SLING to look into this issue further. Did someone tell you it was out of warranty? Did you verify that with tech support? Once you give us a call, regardless of the warranty status, depending on what is causing the issue or if it meets certain criteria we would troubleshoot the box. With that being said feel free to give us a call at your earliest convenience.

Here is a link for support.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

The Sling Moderation Team

brjohnson2000

As of the 21 January 2013 update to my Slingbox PRO HD, my box is no longer working as well. Sounds like I am having the same issue as you are. I purchased a new power supply, which is being shipped right now to where my box is located (several states away-at my brother's house). I just want to make sure we can rule that out. Beyond that, I wonder if there is really anything that support will do for it. My box is 4 years old. By the way, did you receive any error messages when you tried to connect to your box? I received one on the web and one on my smart phone. Looking forward to hearing any updates on your situation as well. -Brian

almancy1

hey  thanks for replaying ,actully my slingbox is not working from the last update 23-12-2012  and i didnt recieve any error its just not working at all no lights do u know if i can send it to them  to repair it ?

Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 04:52:10 -0800

To: almancy1@hotmail.com

Subject: Re: - please help me guys my slingbox pro hd is not working

Slingbox Answers Forum

please help me guys my slingbox pro hd is not working

reply from brjohnson2000 in General Slingbox PRO-HD Questions - View the full discussion

As of the 21 January 2013 update to my Slingbox PRO HD, my box is no longer working as well. Sounds like I am having the same issue as you are. I purchased a new power supply, which is being shipped right now to where my box is located (several states away-at my brother's house). I just want to make sure we can rule that out. Beyond that, I wonder if there is really anything that support will do for it. My box is 4 years old. By the way, did you receive any error messages when you tried to connect to your box? I received one on the web and one on my smart phone. Looking forward to hearing any updates on your situation as well. -Brian

Reply to this message by replying to this email -or- go to the message on Slingbox Answers Forum

Start a new discussion in General Slingbox PRO-HD Questions at Slingbox Answers Forum