2 Replies Latest reply: Jan 10, 2013 1:22 PM by 1601 RSS

I am not able to change channals after getting a new decoder with HDMI

I am not able to change channals after getting a decoder with HDMI. Is the slingbox Solo not set up for that?

• Re: I am not able to change channals after getting a new decoder with HDMI
          trivers1979 Newbie

Hello 1601,

Thank you for using our online answers forum. When you say you got a new decoder with HDMI, could you elaborate a little more? How exactly is the Slingbox Solo setup, in regards to the A/V source? Have you tried unplugging and plugging the IR Blasters back in to the Slingbox?

Here are a few links to help troubleshoot your issue.

Hope this helps, please reply back with any other questions or concerns you might have.

Cheers

The Sling Moderation Team

• Re: I am not able to change channals after getting a new decoder with HDMI

I can see the Tv program that is set, but when I want to change channel I have to do it on the decoder because the remote does not work. I have tried to take out all cabels and power, but no use in that. The name of the decoder is i-CAN 5812WX by advanced digital broadcast. This is not on the list, so I have been using Viasat. That worked on the old decoder.

Sendt fra min iPad

Den 10. jan. 2013 kl. 21:29 skrev trivers1979 <answers@slingmedia.com>:

Slingbox Answers Forum

I am not able to change channals after getting a new decoder with HDMI

reply from trivers1979 in General Slingbox SOLO Questions - View the full discussion

Hello 1601,

Thank you for using our online answers forum. When you say you got a new decoder with HDMI, could you elaborate a little more? How exactly is the Slingbox Solo setup, in regards to the A/V source? Have you tried unplugging and plugging the IR Blasters back in to the Slingbox?

Here are a few links to help troubleshoot your issue.

IR Blaster or Onscreen Remote Control Troubleshooting Basics

Advance IR Emitter or Onscreen Remote Control Troubleshooting

Hope this helps, please reply back with any other questions or concerns you might have.

Cheers

The Sling Moderation Team

Reply to this message by replying to this email -or- go to the message on Slingbox Answers Forum

Start a new discussion in General Slingbox SOLO Questions at Slingbox Answers Forum