1 Reply Latest reply: Jan 7, 2013 1:43 PM by mcmurtrey RSS

Slingbox is not currently accessible

mcmurtrey

I have a Slingbox Solo. I am currently getting a message saying that "Your Slingbox is not currently accessible."

I have my Slingbox Solo hooked up to my bedroom television. I am using a SlingLink in the bedroom that is plugged directly into the wall outlet. The ethernet cable runs from the SlingLink to the Slingbox Solo. The power is plugged in. The power light is Red, the Internet light is flashing Red.

In my office, I have my router and another SlingLink, plugged directly into an outlet, with the ethernet cable plugged into my Apple Airport.

Both SlingLink boxes have all three blue lights on and solid.

I am trying to watch from my Mac Pro. I am using the latest Apple OS, Mountain Lion (10.8.2)

I get my internet, cable, and phone from Charter Communications.

I have a Charter supplied Arris modem

I have a personally owned Motorola Surfboard cable modem SB6121

Thank you in advance for any ideas to help me get back and connected.

• Re: Slingbox is not currently accessible
          keith.sling Apprentice

Hello mcmurtrey,

Thanks for using our answers forum! I understand that you are unable to connect to your Slingbox and the network light is flashing. Have you tried resetting the Slingbox and running through Setup on Slingbox.com? You may also want to hardwire the Slingbox to your router temporarily just to complete the setup and then return it to the permanent location through the SlingLink.

Here is an article form our support site which should assist you with troubleshooting this issue:

Hope this helps!

Regards,

The Sling Moderation Team