2 Replies Latest reply: Apr 9, 2013 10:42 PM by alanrichey42 RSS

Pace RNG150N Multi-Room DVR

mskahill

I have a Sling Box 350 and have been using it since Christmas and have been thrilled with it.  I have a multiroom DVR Pace Model RNG150N Cable Box (3) and a DC900X Hard Drvie.  I selected the Cisco RNG110 Remote Skin and it works well with one exception.  When I press the B key on the physical remote it brings up stored content from the other DVR's.  This dosen't work on the virtual remote.  I tried other Pace remote skins with the same result.  I contacted Sling Box support and they directed me to this forum.   Any ideas on what I can do?  Thank you.

• Re: Pace RNG150N Multi-Room DVR
          daugustus5150 Newbie

Hello Mike,

thanks for using the Answers Forum! Sorry to hear that just that one button is not working. I've seen the Cisco RNG105N work for some Pace models so I would recommend trying that in the setup. If you have any issues finding where to reconfigure the remote, just follow this path:

1: Go to Slingbox.com/getstarted
          2: Choose which device you have
          3: Follow the prompts until you can click 'Settings' above where your video plays
          4: Click Configure Input and it should allow you to reconfigure the remote

Hope this helps,

The Slingbox Moderation Team

• Re: Pace RNG150N Multi-Room DVR
              alanrichey42 Master

I doubt very much if this will work, as I don't believe any of the built-in remotes cope with the Multi-Room DVR setups.   But I can certainly try and build a Custom Remote for you if you want to do some testing.   All we need to do is figure out the IR code that button is sending.