2 Replies Latest reply: Jan 5, 2013 9:34 AM by William10 RSS

Why doesn't solo support fios' only dvr choice?

William10

My 1 !/2 yr old Fios supplied motorola 7232 dvr is not supported though they say I cannot swap it as in this populous NY City region they only offer Motorola. How can Sling Box be blanketing us with ads if this persists? Shouldn't the ads have disclaimers?

• Re: Why doesn't solo support fios' only dvr choice?
          alanrichey42 Master

Whilst I agree it is very poor that Sling have ignored Verizon FIOS for so long I think you will find there are lots of other remotes that will work with it.  Try the Motorola QIP6416(DVR).

• Re: Why doesn't solo support fios' only dvr choice?
              William10

Thanks but I tried all other options.

Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2013 09:29:59 -0800

To: cwbrock1@hotmail.com

Subject: Re: - Why doesn't solo support fios' only dvr choice?

Slingbox Answers Forum

Why doesn't solo support fios' only dvr choice?

reply from alanrichey42 in General Slingbox SOLO Questions - View the full discussion

Whilst I agree it is very poor that Sling have ignored Verizon FIOS for so long I think you will find there are lots of other remotes that will work with it.  Try the Motorola QIP6416(DVR).

Reply to this message by replying to this email -or- go to the message on Slingbox Answers Forum

Start a new discussion in General Slingbox SOLO Questions at Slingbox Answers Forum