2 Replies Latest reply: Apr 2, 2013 5:47 PM by chakkarinen RSS

Comcast Internet and ATT UVerse TV...am I doomed?

atruger

I have the Xfinity Comcast Internet Gateway (Arris TG862) and I have ATT Uverse. My amazing hubby bought me the Slingbox 350.

1) I can't find the ID# anywhere! (the 32 digit one)

2) Even though all of the lights are blinking or solid that need to be nothing seems to be connecting?

3) Am I wasting my time trying to get this to work? I have seen posts about issues with Comcast but most were older and I am hoping solutions have been developed? Do I just send it back?

~Anne

• Re: Comcast Internet and ATT UVerse TV...am I doomed?
          trivers1979 Newbie

Hello Atruger,

So, I understand that you just received the Slingbox 350 and you are having issues going through and completing the initial setup, it's hard to determine what could be causing the issue without knowing all the details, ie: How is the Slingbox connected to your router? What exactly occurs or what message do you get when trying to connect?

You don't need the 32 digit code ID# to run through the setup, please make sure you are on Newwatch.slingbox.com to run through the initial setup on the Slingbox 350. Also if that didn't work I would do a reset on the box and re-run through the setup on Newwatch.slingbox.com.

Here are some links that could help troubleshoot the issues, how to reset your Slingbox as well as an FAQ for Slingbox Setup!

Hope this helps reply with more details if necessary!

Kind Regards,

The Sling Moderation Team

• Re: Comcast Internet and ATT UVerse TV...am I doomed?
            chakkarinen Apprentice

I have both a Slingbox 350 and a Slingbox Pro HD running on a network with Xfinity Comcast internet -- they both work fine.