2 Replies Latest reply: Apr 16, 2013 12:19 PM by tmeyersstl RSS

Keyboard Shortcuts Not Working

tmeyersstl

I NEVER RECEIVED A RESPONSE FROM ANYONE AND I STILL HAVE THIS ISSUE!

I still have the old SlingPlayer software (version 2.0.4.522) installed on my Windows 7 computer, but since the old Windows software is no longer supported by Sling, I use the Watch on Sling.com software which runs inside of Internet Explorer.

When I'm watching my Slingbox through Internet Explorer and I bring up the on-screen remote, I can hover my mouse pointer over the buttons on the remote and it still shows me the KEYBOARD SHORTCUTS, just like it did with my old SlingPlayer software.  But none of the keyboard shortcuts work.  I've clicked on the on-screen remote and then tried the keyboard shortcuts or clicked on the Internet Explorer window and then tried the keyboard shortcuts, but they just don't work.

NOTE:  If I launch the old SlingPlayer software, the remote looks identical, it shows the same keyboard shortcuts, and the keyboard shortcuts work perfectly.  They just don't work when I use the "supported" software in my Internet Explorer window.

Is this something that Sling needs to fix?  Do the keyboard shortcuts for the remote control work for anyone else?  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!