2 Replies Latest reply: Dec 3, 2012 3:56 PM by wplinc RSS

How do you control a Motorola QIP7232 DVR via Android Slingplayer?

wplinc

I have a Slingbox Pro HD and on Motorola QIP7232 DVR from Verizon FIOS.  When I set up the Slingbox the 7232 was not listed, but another DVR used the same remote and it works fins with my Windows 7 laptop.  I think I use the Motorola QIP6416 DVR with my Slingbox, and it works great.  A picture of the remote comes up and I use the mouse curser to push buttons on the picture of the remote.

I just purchase a Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (SGN2) and Slingplayer for Andriod.  The Slingplayer video quality is great, but I do not get a picture of the Motorola remote control.  The Android Slingplayer is available, and it works fins for changing channels, but I cannot control the DVR.  If display the Android remote on the SGN2 and select Misc, I can choose the functions of the remote.  However once I open a DVR funcion, I cannot select anything, toching the controls has no effect.  As I said earlier, on my laptop a picture of my home remote is displayed and I use the mouse to puse buttons.

Does anyone know how to control a Verizon Fios Motorola QIP DVR using Slingplay for Android?